Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Introducing Beth!

Hi, I'm Beth.



I have two wonderful girls, Mia and Evelyn and a lovely supportive partner Josh. Together we live in a nice small house in a less then desirable suburb of Lower Hutt. We dream of living locally in our own little permaculture paradise. Josh also dreams of money, while I dream of helping women birth their babies in a warm, calm and natural way. I love natural parenting, and want to share it with everyone! Hence, my passion for babywearing has taken this turn.




I see Babywearing Aotearoa as a resource for people to learn the glories of babywearing. I want to provide parents the opportunity to find the carrier that fits with them and their lifestyle - as there really is something for everyone! We don't live in villages where slings are the norm, so I want to provide that community support to the people of Wellington. I love to wrap and have been using a stretchy and woven wrap since my second daughters birth. I really want to try a podaegi and gain confidence with torso carries!


No comments:

Post a Comment